The Amateur Telescope Makers Email List
Using the ATM List
- The FAQ for this list.
- Read more about the list, the rules, and how to subscribe and unsubscribe.
- How to subscribe and post
- You can subscribe and find a brief explanation on how to post here.
Note: This list uses the GNU Mailman for list management. More information
on how to use the interface is available on the Mailman site.
- Change your subscription (or unsubscribe).
- You will need the e-mail and password you subscribed to the list to access the management interface.
- Search the list archives
- Search the full archives of the list. Simple queries,
complex queries and regular expression queries are available.
Please use the field "Archives:" to select which archive to search.
- Browse/Download the archives of the list
- The new list: Jan. 2004 - present
The archives are converted to HTML available for browsing.
The raw files can be downloaded as monthly volumes. The files
described in the faq page.
- View member contributions.
- Note: Read and understand the FAQ and the copyright notice before using this area.
- Upload files.
- Note: Read the FAQ before uploading and follow the rules, please! You have to be subscribed.
Use your list email/password combination for access to the upload interface.
- RSS feed for this list
- RSS 2.0 feed is now available for the ATM list with
the last 15 messages. The feed is updated hourly.
- Note on aggressive spam policies of some ISPs
Please read this page if you seem to be "losing" messages from the list.
- Server status and maintenance notices
- Status of the list server, as well as maintenance notices will appear here.
- List administration (requires password)
- The link above is for list administrators.